Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's Begin

As most of you know, I'm leaving the country again in a week and a half, (October 1st). But this time it's not a vacation, and it's not a short study trip. I'm leaving for a year to (hopefully) get my master's degree. I'm excited, nervous, antsy, etc etc. Frankly, I haven't prepared much yet, so it's still not totally real. I mean please, I still have eight whole days before I leave!

I'll be living in the city of Kassel, which is just a few hours north of Frankfurt a. M. I have two lovely friends who live in the city, so I'm not totally on my own. I'll be studying at the Universitaet Kassel, and in a year I will hopefully have a master's in higher education administration.

I can't really say for sure what will happen between these next eight days and when I have that degree, so you'll just have to stick with me to find out.

1 comment:

  1. I predict sausages, fun, adventure, learning, beer, sausages and beer!!

    ReplyDelete